Thursday, June 19, 2008

Closing My Fistful

With the last of the summaries from phase one of our Burning Empires game posted, this blog is closing down. Using this as a place to post session reports has been a fun experiment, but I'm consolidating my online presence over at the Gameslinger Enterprises website. I'm going to continue to post about my Actual Play experiences over on the Gameslinger blog, but with a slightly different slant. I'll be focusing more on what I learned from my experiences and less on the facts of play. (I've already been doing this for a while with my board game session reports, but I'm going to be applying it to my RPG reports as well.) So, if you're one of the four people following this, thanks for reading, and come on over to the new digs!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Paul,

I liked reading your blog here, and will continue my reading at Gameslinger. I also enjoy listening to your various podcasts. Keep up the good and entertaining work.

- Kristian, Denmark

1:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello.. I have visited your website.. Its really nice.. Actually i want to do advertisement on your website.. I want some space on your website to post my add.. And i will pay you for that.. If you are interested so kindly contact me on this email: rickyjames313@gmail.com
I will wait for your reply.. Thanks..

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home